2015년 3월 20일 금요일

Ideas about Digital Writing Tools!

Here's my ideas about digital writing tools!

(1) What do you like/dislike about using these and other types of multimedia tools?
 
What I liked most about using multimedia tools, such as twitter, pinterest, canvas, blogger and so on, was that it is really easy to spread my ideas and opinions to a lot of people at once!

 I think it is very innovative because I am only required to type some words within a seconds to do this whole things.

When I was a child, there were not enough channels to do this kind of communication (Actually there were no one like these). But in these days, It, so called SNS, became bigger and bigger enough to connect with anyone in the world.

It has made us more connected in terms of improvement of communication tools.



 (source: www.thefutureorganization.com)
However, I think we have to be careful of the privacy issues using SNS. If you are not conscious of your private information on SNS, someone who is trying to bad use of your information can harm you at any time. So you have to remember this whenever using these tools!

(2) What digital writing tools are you interested in and would like to try?

 
Recently, I used pinterest for the first time and just found it very fun and enjoyable! I can type any words I want to browse, and then there pop up a lot of posts and pictures about it. There are huge useful information and beautiful pictures! I think I can spend a whole day searching things in pinterest!
 
If I get a chance, I want to try Instagram also. I saw some friends of mine using that SNS. As fas as I know It can be connected with Facebook. And I heard it is more simple to do posting than Facebook which I am using now. I will try it sooner or later :)

댓글 7개:

  1. I also think 'Pinterest' is very useful and enjoyable! With Pinterest, I can search a lot of pictures about my interest. When I do my assignment or something, I'll use this tool. This tool is amazing.

    답글삭제
  2. I also liked pinterest very much! I think I will use it in the future too. I do not use instagram yet, but I am considering using it too. I heard it is a good photo editor! I think sharing meaningful photos with my friends would be fun.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Yes, Instagram would be fun :) I am gonna use it soon!

      삭제
  3. You thought Instagram is simpler than Facebook, I think so too. In addition, It can be seen sort of selecting information Unlike Facebook. I also still use only Facebook, but I would like to try soon Instagram and Pinterest. I think that photos and Title of this article is very meaningful to subject!!!!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Facebook has so much information which I don't want to see. Actually that's one of the reason I am trying to use other tools like Instagram and Pinterest.

      삭제
  4. PRIVACY CONCERNS. It has emerged as a serious problem by doing SNS. So I quit the facebook because of infringement of privacy. We need a solution for its privacy problems.
    There are pictures and information in pinterest. So I love it :)
    I think instagram spread quickly among younger people. I don't use it so far. But I wnat to try instagram. Share photo and thoughts with others is a valuable and enjoyable process.

    답글삭제