2015년 3월 10일 화요일

Self-Introduction

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jeongtae Kim from South Korea.

I'm studying business administration in Hanyang University Business School in Seoul.


(picture of my school)

Actually It might be my first introduction to someone I don't know at all, so It makes me feel little awkward. However, I think It can be an important step to access you guys. So I am really exciting and enjoying it!

Then, I am going to give you some more information about me.

I am a male and 24 years old in Korean age. (so, definitely finished military service in Korea).

I enjoy eating something taste good and finding nice restaurants to eat. If I can get a chance, I am going to introduce some good restaurants in Wangsimni, where I live now, on my blog.

And one of my big parts in my life in these days is HESA which is a study association I am in. In that circle, I am studying business strategy by team projects. I am going to introduce you guys later for more detail. Here you can see our activities on the video.



This might be it for my introduction today. But remember this is not the end. I'm expecting to see you guys by the following post on my blog!!






댓글 6개:

  1. I finished military service recently. When I came back to Wangsimni, a lot of things changed. I'm traveling there lately. It will be helpful if you introduce some nice restaurants in this blog
    anyway Wow, Hesa looks like a big club(dong a ri). what is acronym for HESA?

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Yes I agree with you! Wangsimni has changed a lot recently! I am gonna give you some info about restourants later :)
      HESA stands for Hanyang Enterprise Study Association. If you have any interests, feel free to ask me haha.

      삭제
  2. I was little surprised when I see you in the class. It is so great to take a same class with you!! HESA seems very busy these days and it seems like all of you work so hard. I am so proud of the club! I will visit HESA whenever I can. Also I will pay more attention to it!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I was very glad to see you in the first class! Hope to see you in the seminar often:)

      삭제
  3. One of my friends is a member of HESA. I think HESA's members are doing very well. I'm interested in nice restaurant too. So your posting will be helpful to get information about restaurants.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. What a small world:) Okay I am gonna do posting about restourants soon haha.

      삭제