2015년 3월 25일 수요일

Infographics about European Foods!!

(Please click for the larger image.)

Hello guys! Nice to meet you again :)

Today we (I and Jung Hoi Chae) made an infographics about European foods!

As you can see above, we tried to find out what the main food is in each european countries. We used the map of europe with landmarks of each countries and  numbered beside them to make it easier to connect the small box, introducing the foods, to the countries on the map. And we made almost all lines, boxes, images, backgrounds colored blue to be looking cool and to have unity. It looks nice right? haha And also we sought out food images looking delicious from Pinterest and Google Image.
I hope it works for your tastes:)

There were a lot of foods in every each countries, so we were kind of difficult to choose only one food in the small box. However, I am sure those foods we choosed are super highly recommended when you visit there :) In my personal experience, Paella in Spain was really tasty and satisfying! If you like seafood, you have got to visit Spain and try it!!

There are further information in the following site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_cuisine. If you think that site is too boring to look through, I recommend you to type 'European Food' in http://www.Pinterest.com. Then, you will find a bunch of useful and interesting information in there.

I hope you guys have enjoyed discovering the foods in Europe! While making this infographics I couldn't stop thinking about traveling Europe again. I might have to save money from now on haha.

Then see you'll again soon in the next post :)






댓글 1개:

  1. I think the map with landmarks and numbers is help me to match each foods with each countries. And it is also seems like a part of background design!! I will eat all of them when I go there thank you~

    답글삭제