2015년 4월 9일 목요일

5B- Smartphone (Expressive)


 

"Have you ever seen this smartphone before?"


 Maybe just some of you guys will know it. Because it is pretty old smartphone which was released in October 2010(considering how fast the technology goes). Then why do I show this old smartphone to you? Right, this is the 'first smartphone' I had in my life.

 After graduate high school, I was eager to have smartphone which was booming in those days. So I pestered my parents to let me get the smartphone. But, as you know, in that time smartphone was so expensive to buy. So the optimal choice for me was to buy this low-end but cute looking smartphone which was called 'Mirach'. I was sooo happy to get this little device and played all day long with it!

 
 Actually, I have so many good memories with this phone spending my early 20's. I often talked with friends, especially with girlfriend through this device and had a lot of pictures capturing moments in those days. Even though it is now stucked in the small box covered with dust, it still reminds me of those memories and makes me happy or sad.

 I believe everyone has their own stuff which contains memories related with it. In that way, this smartphone, my mirach is the very one for me.

 Then, I would like to ask you "what was your first smartphone?"



댓글 1개:

  1. I know how mirach looks like!! At the moment, the design of mirach was quite good. It's good to see how you carry good memories from objects :D! I also have few old phones I can't throw away because of memories within them

    답글삭제